- The three triangular-patterned dots enlarge along with distance just like weapon pellets pattern, as the center of the three dots being the point of impact. This pattern allows the eye to locate the center mass much quicker, thus making this sight perfectly suited for close quarter rapid target acquisition as well as home defense. It’s perfect for your home defense shotgun.
- The three bright green laser dots can be visible in daytime. The dots can send a strong deterrent to scare off the invaders. NOTICE: The laser sight emits three dots in a triangular pattern, but not a perfect regular triangle.
- ON/OFF switch design. M1 1913 rail mount included, it allows you to mount on weapon which have 1913 rail in seconds.
- One alternative option is RF9 barrel mount that can generate picatinny 1913 rail for those who don't have 1913 rail. (RF9 is not included)
- Available Colors: Black (Type III hard anodized)
- Dimensions:Ø 1.18 x 4.33 (inches) / Ø 30 x 110 (mm)
- Weight: 3.35 oz. / 95 g (including batt.)
- Construction: Head-Aerospace-grade Aluminum
- Battery: CR123A x 1
- Wavelength: 520nm
- Operation: On/OFF switch
- Output Power: < 5mW, Class IIIa
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment: 3 ft. at 10 yards, 30 ft. at 100 yards
- Tri-dot diameter: ±20% as below picture
SHIPPING DELAY ALERT:
Our warehouse in California notified us, “ALERT: WE ARE EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED PACKAGE INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE”. Therefore, you are experiencing shipping delay. We are sorry for your inconvenience.