Night Stalker X15 - Enhances Night Vision Device Performance
IR Laser (Wavelength: 850nm) Long Range IR Laser Illuminator for hunting, law enforcement, search & rescue and military use, includes IR laser illuminator, picatinny rail mount, lithium battery.
The Night Stalker X15 uses latest advanced technology of 3W IR laser diode with 15 degree infrared beam for maximum illumination to enhance Night Vision Device or IR Camera performance. It enables all levels of tactical situation, self-defense and hunting a night solution for long range target engagement (30 ~ 100 meters). IR Laser illuminator can reduce the red glow that emits from front to avoid position exposure.
X15 is smallest/lightest IR Laser illuminator on the market. It was designed with the working environment of today’s NVD, digital scope or camera device in mind, makes this product the ideal choice for professionals who depend upon their equipment.
- Smallest and lightest IR Torch in the market: 3.6”(L) x 1.2”(Head) x 0.75”(Body) and 1.76 OZ only.
- CAUTIONS: Infrared light is invisible to human eyes. (Only a small and faint red glow in front to show you that the torch is on). 850nm Infrared light, compatible with night vision equipment and infrared camera.
- Operating temperature range between -4°F ~ 140°F (-20°C ~ 60°C).
- Powered by one CR123A Battery for 1 hour battery life. (included)
- Aircraft-grade hard-anodized aluminum with durable finish. Free Picatinny 1913 rail mount included.
Dimensions: 3.6”(L) x 1.2”(Head) x 0.75”(Body)
Weight: 1.76 oz
Wavelength(nm): 850nm IR Laser, Class I eye safe FDA approved IR laser
Operating temperature: -4°F ~ 140°F
Battery: 1 pcs of CR123A 3V lithium.
Battery Burn Time: more than 1 hour.
Construction: Aircraft-grade hard-anodized aluminum with durable finish.
Lighting Range (Night Time) -
X15 : 30 ~ 100 meters
Divergence Angle -
X15 : 15° IR Laser
Light Source Type:
X15: 850nm IR Laser
You could buy our Night Stalker IR illuminator at OpticsPlanet.com either:
Notice for the foreigner:
If you are not united states citizen but hope to get a quote from us, please email to the following email address:
SHIPPING DELAY ALERT:
AS YOU COULD SEE ON USPS.com, USPS ARE EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED VOLUME INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.