The LLC-compact is the smallest laser/light system in the market. It contains a powerful green laser together with a 200 lumen light. Although it was designed specifically for sub-compact pistols it is robust enough to be used on full size pistols as well as rifles. The patent pending mounting system enables the LLC-compact to be used on any pistol that has a rail system:
- Glock 19, Glock 22, Glock 30
- Smith & Wesson M&P9
- Kel-Tec PF-9
- SIG Sauer P320 Sub-Compact, SIG Sauer P226
- Springfield Armory XD40 Sub-Compact
- Ruger SR9c Compact
Advantages of the new revolution in green laser technology:
The LLC-compact green laser sight is not adversely affected by extreme temperatures.
It provides perfectly tight laser dot and stabilize power output from -4℉ to 140℉.
- Dimensions: 2.24"(L) x 1.37"(W) x 1.5"(H)
- Weight: 2.1 oz.(including batt.)
- Laser Wavelength(nm): 520nm Green Laser
- Laser Output Power (mW): <5 mW, Class IIIa
- Battery: 1 * CR2
- LED Brightness: Max 200 Lumens
- Laser Operation: -4℉ to 140℉
- Universal Compact Green Laser Sight and Tactical Light Combo. The LLC compact laser is an FDA approved Class IIIa ( <5mW) that is visible at over 1 mile. Powerful 200 Lumens bright white light is powered by a single CR2 lithium battery providing 2 hours green laser operation and 60 minutes LED continuous operation at full power.
- Versatile with extremely compact size and light weight, the unit can be mounted on any pistol with a rail from standard models to compact/sub-compact models. Can also be mounted on any rifle/shotgun with Picatinny 1913 rail or weaver-style accessory rail.
- Two fire button switches to enable ambidextrous use. Press on, release off and double click to activate 5 minutes constant on mode.
- Intuitive operation with clear indicators. Both Light selector button and Laser selector button can be selected on/strobe/off modes and work independently. Light/Laser/Battery indicators on both sides clearly show Light/Laser/Battery operation mode and low power indication.
- Recoil proof structure with Nylok adjustment screws provide fast sight-in and making it unnecessary to be re-zeroed.
- LED light has built-in constant current driver to provide stable high brightness light. Programmed Dim Light Function enables you to adjust light brightness lever, to provide different usage under various conditions and longer battery life up to more than 50 hours.
- Direct green lasers are not adversely affected by extreme temperatures. Direct green laser diode module collimated by aspherical glass lens and built-in APC (auto power control) controller, to provide perfectly tight laser dot and stabilize power output from -4℉ to 140℉.
- Main power switch allows you to totally shutdown system to avoid battery drain.
This product, Beamshot LLC-compact, come with a 100% Satisfaction, 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
If you’re not satisfied that the Beamshot LLC-compact you purchased is all we said it was, we’ll refund your purchase in full.
Product review made by Kelly from Armed and Feminine. Check it out!