Repel and clear birds from long range in seconds.
Worldwide Free Shipping!
Watch the video on YouTube to see its effect:
BR400 can repel and clear birds(, turkey vultures, geese, finches, robins, crows, cranes, blue rock pigeons, doves,...etc.), in seconds. It improves optics system and increase 4 times laser power from previous generation BR100.
- 4 times laser power output than previous generation BR100 with improve optics system for much longer working distance.
- Repel and clear birds or geese from long range in minutes from miles.
- With easy operation and carry handheld size, it uses microchip to control two operation mode - momentary and strobe with clear indicators.
- Using state of art high power green laser diode, it has broad operating temperature range from -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to 149°F) with 10,000 hours life time.
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with robust designed and scratch-free hard anodized finish, it is a water proof product and can work under all weather and temperature environments.
- Low power consumption, longer product life time and wider operation temperature range compare to all others which are all made from DPSS green laser.
- Use at: Airport, Agriculture, Poultry farming, Fishing farming, Golf course, Stadium, Solar Power Plant, Recycling plants, Factory, Building.
Dimensions: 215 x 37 x41 mm ( 8.46" x 1.46" x 1.62" )
Weight: 265g±15g (9.34 ±0.53 oz.)
Wavelength(nm): 520±10nm (Green Laser Diode)
Laser Output Power: 400mW, Class IIIb
Range (Day Time): 437 yards to 2187 yards (400 meters to 2000 meters)
Range (Night Time): Above 6 miles (Above 10 km)
Operating temperature: -40°F ~ 149°F (-40°C ~ 65°C)
Operation: ON/OFF button
Water Proof: IP67
Battery Type: 2 pcs of CR123A 3V lithium batteries (Included with the package),
or, 1 pcs of 18650 rechargeable battery. (Not included)
FDA Class IIIb laser product
IEC 60825-1:2014 Certified Class 3B Laser Product
The product was tested according to the IEC 60825-1:2014 standard.
Please click the following link for more detail:
User Manual of BR400
If you have any question regarding the detail of the product, please call Mike Murphy (+1) 210-837-3485
SHIPPING DELAY ALERT:
Our warehouse in California notified us, “ALERT: WE ARE EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED PACKAGE INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE”. Therefore, you are experiencing shipping delay. We are sorry for your inconvenience.