Night Stalker T30 - Enhances Night Vision Device Performance
IR LED (Wavelength: 850nm) Short Range Infrared Illuminator for hunting, law enforcement, search & rescue and military use, includes IR LED illuminator, picatinny rail mount, lithium battery.
The Night Stalker T30 uses latest advanced technology of IR LED with 30 degree for maximum illumination to enhance Night Vision Device or IR Camera performance. It enables all levels of tactical situation, self-defense and hunting a night solution for short range target engagement. Infrared LED illuminator can have similar brightness as Night Stalker X series and eye safe feature but it has more red glow in front.
T30 is smallest/lightest infrared illuminator on the market. It was designed with the working environment of today’s NVD, digital scope or camera device in mind, makes this product the ideal choice for professionals who depend upon their equipment.
- Smallest and lightest IR Torch in the market: 3.6”(L) x 1.2”(Head) x 0.75”(Body) and 1.76 OZ only.
- CAUTIONS: Infrared light is invisible to human eyes. (Only a small and faint red glow in front to show you that the torch is on). 850nm Infrared light, compatible with night vision equipment and infrared camera.
- Operating temperature range between -4°F ~ 140°F (-20°C ~ 60°C).
- Powered by one CR123A Battery for 1 hour battery life. (included)
- Aircraft-grade hard-anodized aluminum with durable finish. Free Picatinny 1913 rail mount included.
Dimensions: 3.6”(L) x 1.2”(Head) x 0.75”(Body)
Weight: 1.8 oz
Wavelength(nm): 850nm IR LED Light
Operating temperature: -4°F ~ 140°F
Battery: 1 pcs of CR123A 3V lithium.
Battery Burn Time: more than 1 hour.
Construction: Aircraft-grade hard-anodized aluminum with durable finish.
Divergence Angle -
T30 : 30° Infrared LED Light
Light Source Type:
T30: 850nm IR LED
You could buy our Night Stalker IR illuminator at OpticsPlanet.com either:
Notice for the foreigner:
If you are not united states citizen but hope to get a quote from us, please email to the following email address: